Are you using the information in the online Healthy Auxiliary Toolkit? This material has been compiled for you and provided in an easy-to-locate file. Check it out here: http://www.ladiesauxvfw.org/programs-page/extension/
What’s in your toolkit?
- Meeting Agenda
- Your LAVFW Meeting Agenda is a guide to help you with your auxiliary meetings. You can add your information to make it fit your Ladies Auxiliary meetings. This document will be very helpful when you are working on your year-end reports. Keep good notes and records now, and the year-end report will be very easy to complete.
- Auxiliary Meeting Clinic
- Use this to discuss common problems and offer solutions for Ladies Auxiliary meetings. I.e. is your meeting too long? Is there too much socializing going on? Do the same people speak up at every meeting?
- This also provides a checklist for what is needed for a Ladies Auxiliary meeting.
- Healthy Communication
- Use this phone/text tree to promote Healthy Communication in your Ladies
Auxiliary. Whenever members need to be contacted or reminded of meeting or events,
the President first calls or texts the Senior Vice-President and Junior Vice-President.
Then each of them would call/text the next person down on the tree. Each member would
only have one other person to contact!
- Good Job Certificate
- This certificate is a sample of what you can use to present members who have done a "Good Job" in supporting the Ladies Auxiliary programs.
- Healthy Auxiliary Member Questionnaire
- NOW is the time to distribute the member questionnaire. You will want to gather feedback from your Ladies Auxiliary members now so you can address the areas that need attention, and, also celebrate the positive feedback you receive! This needs to be done early in the Program Year. “Good Health” is essential!
- RU Healthy Checklist
- Not sure what your Ladies Auxiliary needs to do to get healthy? This checklist details what is needed and provides deadlines to do so!
- Healthy Auxiliary Certificate
- This certificate will be given to Auxiliaries that are deemed healthy by their Department Chief of Staff.
Remember to check on your new Ladies Auxiliaries often. Get them on the right track and let them know we are a team - with a mission - Unwavering Support for Uncommon Heroes!